For children who will be learning at home for now, we have taken the decision to offer paper work packs to all pupils in response to a great number of requests from parents due to the difficulty of providing devices for all children in a household, along with internet access. We will be providing additional tasks online for pupils who do have access, but ask that the paper based tasks are completed first. We will be collecting the packs when new ones are given out - you will have instructions from your teacher when this will be. Staff will monitor all online learning, and can be contacted via DB and school email: email@example.com.
In addition to the provided work we ask:
· We expect all children to read daily
· We expect all children to exercise daily - outside if possible
· We ask that all children spend time daily on creative tasks - mental well-being is as important as physical health! Encourage your child to draw, or listen to music.
Department for Education list of online education resources for home education
Fun curriculum linked resources to get you moving while you learn!
Set 1: 9.30am
Set 2: 10am
Set 3: 10.30am
Story Time: 2pm
Just follow these four easy steps...
1. Click on the set of lessons for your child's year group.
2. Watch the video.
3. Find a calm space where your child can work for about 20-30 minutes.
4. Use the video guidance to support your child as they work through a lesson.
Free eBook library